Welcome to the RosieCentral Privacy Pages. RosieCentral details in this policy how our company treats your personal information, along with ways to control your preferences and settings. As always, RosieCentral is committed to gaining and keeping your trust.
HOW RosieCentral USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• This policy covers how RosieCentral manages and uses personal information that RosieCentral collects and receives, including information related to your use of RosieCentral products and services. Personal information is data about you that is personally identifiable such as but not limited to your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• RosieCentral collects personal information when you register with RosieCentral, when you use RosieCentral products or services, when you visit RosieCentral webpages or when you enter RosieCentral promotions. RosieCentral may combine information about you that RosieCentral may already have with information and/or that RosieCentral obtains from business partners or other companies.
• When you register, RosieCentral asks for information such as your name and email address. When you register with RosieCentral and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to RosieCentral.
• RosieCentral collects information about your transactions with our company and with some of our business partners.
• RosieCentral automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, RosieCentral cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the webpage you request.
• RosieCentral uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve RosieCentral services, contact you, and conduct research.
• The minimum age to register on the RosieCentral Website is 18 years old. RosieCentral does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not provide any information on the Website.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
RosieCentral does not sell, or share personal information about its registered users with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested but only when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• RosieCentral will only provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RosieCentral under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help RosieCentral communicate with you about offers from RosieCentral and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• RosieCentral shares information when required by subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements, or to establish or exercise RosieCentral’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• You can disable certain types of cookies by following the instructions in your browser tools.
• RosieCentral may in time offer blogs or other forms of social media interaction on its Website. If you use any of these services on the Website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. RosieCentral is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit on these forums.
• In addition, if you provide to RosieCentral directly, or you choose to post on the portions of the Website that are viewable by others, any comments, ideas, or suggestions that are accompanied by your name or other identifier, RosieCentral may use both your comments, ideas, and suggestions, and your name, for our marketing purposes without compensation or acknowledgment of any kind.
EDITING AND DELETING ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
• You can edit your RosieCentral account information at any time.
• You can also modify information you have provided to RosieCentral through the RosieCentral products or services you may use.
• You can delete your RosieCentral account from the RosieCentral Website. However, some of your account information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM RosieCentral
• RosieCentral may add and update, from time to time, a marketing communications page. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
• RosieCentral reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the RosieCentral products and services, such as announcements and administrative messages to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• RosieCentral may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way RosieCentral treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RosieCentral account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.